Standing With Israel: Why Christians Support the Jewish State
Focusing on a subject that has been covered by various national media, including the Wall Street Journal, 60 Minutes, and Nightline, Standing With Israel goes beyond politics to:
- Profile leading Christian Zionists and detail the views and motives that drive their politics.
- Spotlight Jews who have been at the forefront of forming a budding alliance with Israel’s Christian allies.
- Explain why so many American Jews are deeply uncomfortable with this outpouring of Christian support.
Unlike other books on the subject, Standing With Israel has broad appeal to three significant groups of potential readers: more than 40 million Christian Zionists, thousands of Christians who want to understand Christian Zionism, and millions of Jews. Standing With Israel will help bring Jews and Christians together.
Author: David Brog.
- Publisher: Charisma House
- Pages: 304
- Publication Date: 2006
- Edition: Annotated
- Binding: Hardcover
- MSRP: 15.80
- ISBN13: 9781591859062
- ISBN: 1591859069
- Other ISBN: 9781599794990
- Other ISBN Binding: print
- Language: en
- Quality Rating: 1
- "Book cover image may be different than what appears on the actual book."
We Also Recommend
College Ready Student Guide: Making the Most of Your Next Great Adventure (College Ready DVD Group Study)