Savage Sunday (A Duff MacCallister Western)
- Scottish Cattleman Duff Maccallister Staked A Claim For His Life In America--and Reserves A Righteous Anger For Those Who Break The Law In This Smoking Six-gun Shootout From National Bestselling Authors William W. And J.a. Johnstone... Thanks To A New Line, The Railroad Has Come To Chugwater, Wyoming, Bridging The Gap Between The Small Town And The Larger City Of Cheyenne. Now Duff Maccallister Can Transport His 250 Black Angus Cattle Herd With Ease By Iron Horse Instead Of Enduring A Two-day Traildrive. But The Day After Depositing $15,000 In His Cheyenne Account, Duff Learns That Bank President Jeremy Brinks Embezzled Every Cent--totalling $65,000--and Then Guilt-ridden, Committed Suicide. Jeremy Wasn't Just Duff's Banker, But His Longtime Friend. The Widow Brinks Doesn't Believe Her Husband Was A Thief Or That He Killed Himself. Duff Agrees. And After Getting An Appointment As Territorial Marshal, He's Aiming His Barrel At Putting Every Double-crossing Lawman, Red-handed Outlaw, And Corrupt Businessmen He Can Rustle Up Behind Bars--or Six Feet Under...
Author: Johnstone, William W..
- Publisher: Pinnacle
- Pages: 304
- Publication Date: 2021
- Binding: Mass Market Paperback
- MSRP: 0.00
- ISBN13: 9780786047536
- ISBN: 0786047534
- Other ISBN: 9780786047543
- Other ISBN Binding: printisbncanonical
- Language: en
- Quality Rating: 1
- "Book cover image may be different than what appears on the actual book."
We Also Recommend
The Essentials of Teaching Children to Read: The Teacher Makes the Difference (3rd Edition)
PRAXIS II Middle School Mathematics (5169) Book + Online (PRAXIS Teacher Certification Test Prep)
Schools as Professional Learning Communities: Collaborative Activities and Strategies for Professional Development