Building an Effective Women's Ministry: *Develop a Plan *Gather a Team * Watch God Work
Building an Effective Women’s Ministry is a one of a kind how to manual that offers a wide range of help to women, from those just starting out to those who have a thriving ministry but could use a fresh idea or two.
Sharon Jaynes, vice president of Proverbs 31 Ministries, honestly addresses some of the questions women encounter as they put their dreams in action, and she offers clear direction for concerns that include
- I want to start a women’s ministry, but I don’t know where to begin.
- My women’s ministry is stale and needs new life.
- I’ve been asked to lead a women’s ministry, and I’m scared to death.
God has wonderful things in store for those who will build a ministry with Him.
Author: Jaynes, Sharon.
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
- Pages: 300
- Publication Date: 2005
- Edition: 6.1.2005
- Binding: Paperback
- MSRP: 13.03
- ISBN13: 9780736916097
- ISBN: 0736916091
- Language: en
- Quality Rating: 1
- "Book cover image may be different than what appears on the actual book."