Stone Landscaping (Better Homes & Gardens Do It Yourself)
- Basic techniques for working with stone and stone veneer.
- Detailed instructions for popular stonework projects, with concise, easy-to-follow text that gives do-it-yourselfers confidence to accomplish great results.
- Inspirational ideas for incorporating stonework into current landscapes.
- Beautiful color photos show how to use stone to solve landscaping problems.
- Tips and illustrations add fun to projects and explain the expert techniques and tricks of the trade that do-it-yourselfers want to learn.
Author: Better Homes and Gardens.
- Publisher: Better Homes and Gardens
- Pages: 176
- Publication Date: 2004-01-06T00:00:01Z
- Edition: 1
- Binding: Paperback
- MSRP: 1.99
- ISBN13: 9780696217579
- ISBN: 0696217570
- Language: en_US
- Quality Rating: 1
- "Book cover image may be different than what appears on the actual book."
We Also Recommend
Quilts from America's Heartland: Step-By-Step Directions for 35 Traditional Quilts (Rodale Quilt Book)
Debbie Travis' Weekend Projects: More Than 55 One-of-a-Kind Designs You Can Make in Under Two Days