Outdoor Kitchens: A Do-It-Yourself Guide to Design and Construction (Better Homes and Gardens Home)
- Insights and ideas for the cook, as well as smart tips for the builder.
- Imaginative and detailed plans for outdoor kitchens in a variety of locations.
- Addresses both form and function to help homeowners assess their needs for cooking and storage space.
- Color photos provide inspiration on how to apply designs to any setting.
- Special section provides all-time favorite grilling recipes and tips for outdoor cooking from the Better Homes and Gardens experts.
Author: Better Homes and Gardens.
- Publisher: Better Homes and Gardens
- Pages: 176
- Publication Date: 2004-01-06T00:00:01Z
- Edition: 1
- Binding: Paperback
- MSRP: 19.95
- ISBN13: 9780696217562
- ISBN: 0696217562
- Language: en_US
- Quality Rating: 1
- "Book cover image may be different than what appears on the actual book."