The Ghost War (A John Wells Novel)
CIA operative John Wells is in a running battle with an enemy that may have already won the war.
The New York Times - Robert D. Kaplan
In The Ghost War, the New York Times reporter Alex Berenson has fashioned a smart, economically written spy novel that imagines a future clash with the Chinese. As such, it's a novel for policy wonks, with a very sophisticated vision of how a conflict with China could come about, akin to the kind of war-gaming scenarios that occupy Washington strategists.
Author: Berenson, Alex.
- Publisher: G.P. Putnam's Sons
- Pages: 576
- Publication Date: 2009-01-27T00:00:01Z
- Edition: Reprint
- Binding: Paperback
- MSRP: 9.99
- ISBN13: 9780515145823
- ISBN: 0515145823
- Other ISBN: 9781101163368
- Other ISBN Binding: print
- Language: en_US
- Quality Rating: 1
- "Book cover image may be different than what appears on the actual book."