Love Finds a Home (Mirror Lake, 2)
- Widowed Mother Emma Barlow Knows Her Shy, Studious Son Needs A Male Influence. And Where Better To Find Him Than In The Mentoring Ministry At Their Local Church? But When The New Chief Of Police Becomes Her Son's Mentor, Emma Is Worried. As The Widow Of A Fallen Officer, She's Nervous About Letting A Lawman Into Their Lives. Especially One As Handsome-and Conflicted-as Jake Sutton. But When Her Son Comes Out Of His Shell, And Even Emma Finds Herself Smiling, She Knows That Love Just Might Find A Home In Mirror Lake...;and Create A New Family.
Author: Springer, Kathryn.
- Publisher: Love Inspired Larger Print
- Pages: 224
- Publication Date: 2010-08-31T00:00:01Z
- Edition: Original
- Binding: Mass Market Paperback
- MSRP: 5.50
- ISBN13: 9780373876228
- ISBN: 037387622x
- Language: en_US
- Quality Rating: 1
- "Book cover image may be different than what appears on the actual book."