Banking on Love (Texas Weddings, Book 3) (Heartsong Presents #677)
- Success Defines Kellie Fisher. She's Always Had A Head For Numbers And Vision Of The Tomorrow. But When Her Father Is Hospitalized, She Leaves The Big City Behind And Rushes To Be At Her Parents' Side. Nathan Fisher Loves His Life. His Wife Kellie Is Beautiful; His Condo Is Top Of The Line; His Job Is About To Make Him A Partner. But Something Has Changed Kellie, And Nathan's Heart Is Torn Between Houston's Bustle And His Wife, Who Is Learning To Live And Love Today. Could Nathan's Priorities Be Bankrupt In The Eyes Of The One He Loves Most? Can They Bank On God's Love To Keep Their Marriage Strong? Fall In Love With This Inspiring Love Story And Our Entire Collection Of Christian Romance Novels From Heartsong Presents!
Author: Janice A. Thompson.
- Publisher: Barbour Publishing, Inc
- Pages: 176
- Publication Date: 2006-04-01T00:00:01Z
- Binding: Mass Market Paperback
- MSRP: 2.97
- ISBN13: 9781593108427
- ISBN: 1593108427
- Language: en_US
- Quality Rating: 1
- "Book cover image may be different than what appears on the actual book."
We Also Recommend
Vegetables Illustrated: An Inspiring Guide with 700+ Kitchen-Tested Recipes
Regular price $500 $5.00