Down from the Cross (Rhode Island Weddings Series #1) (Heartsong Presents #626)
- Keene Believes There Is No God. Jane Delaney Knows Differently, And When The Famous Opera Singer Plows Into Her Car, God Provides Her With The Opportunity To Share Her Faith With The Great Keene Moray. As His New Personal Assistant, She Knows She Can Make The Most Of Her Proximity And Perhaps Prove Keene's Atheism Wrong. When A Health Issue Threatens To Cancel The Annual Passion Play At Jane's Church, The Lord Makes A Way For Keene To Become Intimately Acquainted With The Jesus Who Borne His Grief And Carried His Sorrow, As He Becomes The Lead Singer. But Can A Simple Easter Cantata Melt A Hardened Heart? Fall In Love With This Inspiring Love Story And Our Entire Collection Of Christian Romance Novels From Heartsong Presents!
Author: Livingston, Joyce.
- Publisher: Barbour Publishing, Incorporated
- Pages: 176
- Publication Date: 2005-01-01T00:00:01Z
- Binding: Mass Market Paperback
- MSRP: 2.97
- ISBN13: 9781593102616
- ISBN: 1593102615
- Language: en_US
- Quality Rating: 1
- "Book cover image may be different than what appears on the actual book."