Toyota Culture: The Heart and Soul of the Toyota Way
toyota's Proven System For Investing In People
a Must-read For Plant Managers And Lean Thinkers Alike. The Book Delves Deep Into The Business Practices That Took Toyota Motor Corp. From Its Meager Beginnings In 1930 To, As Liker Puts It, 'the World's Best Manufacturer'...[it] Explores How Toyota Selects, Develops, And Motivates Its People To Drive Excellence Throughout The Production Process.industry Week Magazine
the Toyota Company-wide Culture Is The Key Ingredient In Its Success As The Global Leader In Operational Excellence. To Help Your Company Become The Toyota Of Your Industry, Leading Toyota Authorities Jeffrey Liker And Michael Hoseus Give You The Inside Scoop On Creating And Maintaining A People-centric Culture That Sustains Consistent Growth, Innovation, Profitability, And Excellence. Drawing Upon Their Unprecedented Access To Toyota Executives, Managers, And Factories Across The Globe, The Authors Show How You Can Build A Culture Of Continuous Improvement By:
- attracting, Developing, And Engaging Exceptional People
- encouraging Problem Solving At All Levels Of Your Organization
- making Management Accountable To Employees
- inspiring Your People To Be Committed To The Company, Family, And Community
- turning Your Hr Department Into The Arbitrators Of Fair And Consistent Daily Practices
- using A Top-down And Bottom-up Planning Process To Involve Everyone In Achieving Breakthrough Goals
jeffrey K. Liker, The Author Of The Bestselling the Toyota Way, Is Professor Of Industrial And Operations Engineering At The University Of Michigan And Co-owner Of Consulting Firm Optiprise.
michael Hoseus Is Executive Director Of The Center For Quality People And Organizations. He Worked For Toyota's Georgetown, Kentucky Plant For More Than 12 Years As A Group Leader, Assembly Plant Manager, And Manager Of Human Resources.
the Center For Quality People And Organizations Is A Toyota-supported Nonprofit Organization Dedicated To Sharing The Toyota Way With Education, Community, And Business Organizations Through The Experience Of Former Toyota Leaders.
Author: Jeffrey Liker.
Center for Quality People & Organization.
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Pages: 562
- Publication Date: 2008T
- Edition: 1
- Binding: Hardcover
- MSRP: 34
- ISBN13: 9780071492171
- ISBN: 0071492178
- Other ISBN: 9780071712576
- Other ISBN Binding: print
- Language: en_US
- Quality Rating: 1
- "Book cover image may be different than what appears on the actual book."