Divorce Poison: Protecting the Parent-Child Bond from a Vindictive Ex
your Ex-spouse Is Bad-mouthing You To Your Children, Perhaps Even Trying To Turn Them Against You. If You Handle The Situation Ineffectively, You Could Lose Your Children's Respect, Their Affection—even, In Extreme Cases, Contact With Them.
backed By Twenty-five Years Of Experience In Helping Families, Dr. Richard Warshak Presents Powerful Strategies For Dealing With Everything From Tainted Parent-child Relationships In Which Children Are Disrespectful Or Reluctant To Show Their Affection To Disturbances In Which Children Virtually Disown An Entire Side Of The Family.
divorce Poison Offers Advice On How To:
- recognize Early Warning Signs Of Trouble
- react If Your Children Refuse To See You
- respond To Rude And Hateful Behavior
- avoid The Seven Most Common Errors Made By Rejected Parents
this Groundbreaking Work Gives Parents Powerful Strategies To Preserve And Rebuild Loving Relationships With Their Children And Provides Legal And Mental-health Professionals With Practical Advice To Help Their Clients And Ensure The Welfare Of Children.
Author: Warshak, Richard A..
- Publisher: Harper Paperbacks
- Pages: 320
- Publication Date: 2003
- Edition: Reprint
- Binding: Paperback
- MSRP: 14.99
- ISBN13: 9780060934576
- ISBN: 0060934573
- Language: en
- Quality Rating: 1
- "Book cover image may be different than what appears on the actual book."